Entelechy's Unleash Your Leadership Potential program includes powerful models designed to help your leaders achieve business results through people. While there is a whole universe of techniques that leaders can use to unleash performance, the five that we’ve found most powerful are:
- Providing feedback — letting people know that what they’re doing is the right thing or not. The best leaders provide feedback; their people always know where they stand. There is no ambiguity.
- Having those difficult conversations when the performance or behavior is unacceptable. The best leaders have those difficult conversations sooner rather than later. They don’t let one employee negatively impact the team.
- Deliberately building the talent on your team through coaching — taking good performance to great! The best leaders help develop and guide their people. They coach them to be better than even they thought they could be.
- Delegating projects and tasks to challenge and motivate employees, while increasing the chance of success. The best leaders challenge their people with stretch assignments; yet ensure that they will succeed.
- Motivating your team and each individual on your team through encouragement and recognition. The best leaders give credit when credit is due. They know what motivates their people.
With that in mind, we've developed handy models that cover the Three Performance Conversations leaders must master in order to be effective. Over the years, these models have been honed and refined so they are clear, simple, easy-to-use, and — most importantly — effective.
Complete the form to delve deeper into the Three Performance Conversations.